Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

First Model, first portrait session!

The Chrysta Rae Photography Scavenger Hunt for July featured the prompt model. I figured this would be a great opportunity to try out photographing someone. Usually I photograph nature, so this was a challenge.

Since I was already going to be out of my comfort zone taking portrait photos I decided to ask one of my good friends to help me out. That way if I totally screwed it up, whatever I got to hang out with a friend!

While I was there my friend, Meg, wanted me to take some pictures of her puppy Tucker.





This is the photograph I submitted for model in the Chrysta Rae Photography Scavenger Hunt.




I think that this photography session turned out great! I had fun and got some great pictures. I did end up with a dead spider in my hair, which freaked me out, but it was worth it for some great pictures! If the spider had been alive... that is another story entirely!

Thanks Meg and Tucker!


No comments:

Post a Comment