Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Boston Gay Pride Parade Pt2 (Warning some scantily clad individuals!)

I took a TON of photos on the day of the Pride Parade! Over a thousand! It has taken me a while to go through them and narrow them down, and I am still left with a ton!

My second Pride Day post will be the party after the parade!

This was my first ever Pride Parade! I've always wanted to go but was never able to. It was a lot of fun! I went with my friends Laura and Deana.



The Capitol building through the branches, my token "artsy" shot.


Of course, at a Pride event, there will be religious nuts spreading some hate. This man (below) was doing just that, yelling through his speaker about how everyone is going to hell, and how they are all evil. He was promptly surrounded by Pride supporters. Most of them tried to reason with him.



My friend, Laura, tried to talk to him. She asked him why he believed what he believed. He said because it was in the bible. She, in return, started stating things from the bible, primarily "Love thy neighbor."


He told her she was wrong and she was going to hell. She didn't like that, and let him know.


The most frustrating thing was that the man brought his kid to this, and got his kid involved in the hate. The kid went so far as to follow Laura when she turned to leave, though he did not leave the radius of his dad.


The three boys below were very nice. We ran into them later on, but I thought I'd put the picture up here under the nut to show that you can be very religious and not be a close minded hater. 


A few feet away from the religious nut, was the boy below.




I got a picture of the family (above) in the parade as well, but this one is better because you can see all their signs.


Yay Google! Yay Droid!


I really liked her Wonder Woman tattoo and I asked her if I could take her photo. Then my friends also grabbed her photo.


I love her face.


And I love both of their shoes.






Creepy Clown Man was trailing behind me for quite some time and creeping me out. So, I turned around and asked for his picture and then let him get ahead of me.


She was a very pretty living statue.


Cave man and pimp?



YIPPY BABY CHIHUAHUAS!



I ran into my friend from college, Charlie! Awesome!



The cops look on. And drink soda...


I loved this guy playing frisbee with the kid!



The cops continue to look on.

This band was a cover band of Aerosmith, called Aerochicks. The lead singer was very energetic and awesome! They were pretty good!








He was awesome and creepy looking. I loved his contacts!

The leader of Pride Day was Fast Freddy from the local radio station Mix 104.1. I listen to him in the afternoons on my way home from work. He is entertaining.



I got my picture with Fast Freddy.

Deana took this photo and sent it to me.

When I was passing my camera off to my friends to take the photo of me and Freddy my friend Deana got this shot. It is highly entertaining and reinforces our mantra of, "Gay men love tits" "FULL STOP" Ok the full stop is an inside joke with us, but the other part isn't an inside joke.



I love her vampy look and I will consume you stare.


These two boys were cute. My friends asked for their picture so they posed for us. Then they asked if we would like them to kiss! So of course we said yes! They were adorable.


Ah, the aftermath of the confetti gun on the parade. Poor street cleaners.


No comments:

Post a Comment